The IR'2001 workshop houses a special demonstration room, which includes
live interactive demonstrations of information retrieval applications, both
commercial and academic systems.
The equipment in the demonstration room includes computers with various
operating systems (Win 98/NT/2000, SunOS, Linux), Ethernet, WLAN (IEEE
802.11), monitors, PDA's, video projectors, Internet access, furniture and
If you and/or your organization would like to provide a demonstration,
please contact Timo Ojala (email@example.com).
- IMatch 3, photools.com, Germany
- SoundFisher, Audible Magic Inc., USA
- Físchlár, Dublin City University, Ireland
- A test collection for CBIR algorithms, Department of Information Studies, University of Tampere, Finland
- PicSOM, Laboratory of Computer and Information Science, Helsinki University
of Technology, Finland
- Speech/music discriminator-based audio browser, VTT Electronics, Finland
- CMRS: Architecture for content-based multimedia retrieval, MediaTeam Oulu, University of Oulu, Finland